I got this from Christopher.
First, list your top six favorite TV shows currently on the air before looking at the questions.
I would love to, thanks for asking and in no particular order: (This list changes from hour to hour:)
- Friday Night Lights
- Prison Break
- October Road
Now answer the questions:
01. Who is your favorite character from #2?
Matt Saracen: He was the average kid who was destined to signal in plays for the season behind the #1 prep QB in the country. But an early injury shoves him to the forefront. His character, confidence, innocence, his care for his grandmother, and how he handles the pressures of QB1 all mature as the season goes along.
02. Who is your least favorite character from #4?
Right now probably T-Bag. He seems a bit scary, but if neither of us had any weapons, I think I could take him. But I’m only about a third of the way into Season One so far.
03. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?
Hmmm. Well, they’re both already on the island. But somehow the Losties would have to incorporate the Immunity Idol. So when Ben and his crew kidnap Jack or Sawyer, you’d see Sawyer pull out the immunity idol from his pocket and say, “I’ll play it as this time” and Ben would have to let him go. I think YauMan would be flying under the radar and infiltrating the Other’s camp. And Dreamz would make both Ben and Kate think he was on each of their teams. Kate would kick some but in the tribal challenges. But Rocky would have been shot really early, because no one would have liked him on LOST either. Either way, Probst runs the show.
04. Who is your favorite ship from #6?
I’m assuming this means relationship. I’ll have go with Physical Phil and Pizza Girl. She’s quirky and different…he’s plain weird (hasn’t left the house in nearly 6 years). But she inspired him to finally leave. (Bet you thought I was going to saw the triangle between Nick/Hannah/Audry.)
05. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?
Wow…two totally different sort of shows. Maybe Eddie Letekka and Kim Bauer?
06. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
Michael Scofield. He’s obviously a smart guy who thinks ahead. But realizes that each moment has its own flavor. So I’d try to get him to teach me his forward thinking methods. He’s not one that looks like he enjoys having a good time though. Plus, he’s got some pretty cool tattoos.
07. If you could change one thing about #2’s plot line, what would you change?
I’m not sure that I would change anything. Of course not everything happened like I wanted it, but that’s part of the uniqueness of it all.
08. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them.
Yauman and Earl. Earl is a tall black guy, and Yau is a small, skinny Japaneese guy. You wouldn’t normally pair them together. But they have cooperated and schemed together enough to make a great team.
09. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
Lost goes in alphabetical order, so it’s Sayid. 24 is Jack Bauer. So if we’re thinking these are real guys, I’d save Bauer. Because he’s saved our country from some serious crap a few times in his life. So I guess I owe him that.
10. If you could change the title characters’ order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose?
Keept it the way it is.
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like, and what would their role be?
Maybe a little variety. Seems like most of the people there are cut from the same mold (except for Pizza Girl).
12. What happens in your favorite episode of show #2?
Usually the comical disagreements by Coach Taylor and his wife.
13. If you could kill off one of the characters in #1, who would it be and how would you do it?
Charlie…and I’d let Claire get mad about something (again). So he’d go storm off. And the smoke monster would bash him around. He hasn’t really been that easy to get along with much lately. Seems to think he’s deserved or something.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?
So I can either visit the set of 24 out in LA, or Fiji Island? I’d go with Fiji Island.
15. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
I’m thinking my wife wouldn’t appreciate me dating anyone else.
Let me know if you work through this meme in the comments.