It’s time for a list again:
- We got some rain this morning from Ike. Came through and left. I hope things stay away as I fly on small planes this week.
- We started putting the old fort back together. I built it in our backyard in Clinton. We disassembled it and brought it to Oxford. It was in lots of pieces since we moved. Now it’s in fewer pieces. And the girls can climb/slide a little now. More to come.
- My and my over analysis is making we wonder if I should sell my new Canon 40D for the new Nikon D90. I’m always looking over the fence.
- Last night Mississippi State played the #9 team in the country. We only lost by one point. The score was 3-2. Yep, 3-2. That seems like a hockey or soccer score.
- Church this morning was really full. Now we will see what our evening service looks like. This weekend was “Parents Weekend” at UMiss. So that probably had something to do with it.
- I think I need a new theme. Quickly
- I saw South Panola play football at their newly installed $750,000 field. Was impressive. So was the new pressbox. And everyone there was really nice and helpful as I taped the game against Grenada. It was a terrible game. SP had 500 yards offense. Grenada had -7. Ouch.