The Friday Five
1. Who is your favorite celebrity?
What makes a celebrity? Just to be different, I’m going to say Louie Giglio. He’s began the Passion ministries and all. He’s my favorite teacher of God’s truths, and I think it’d be nice to be able to hang out and talk.
2. Who is your least favorite?
Barbara Striesand….I don’t know..who cares?
3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life?
Sure. I live in a small town, but I get out now and then.
4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not?
Being famous wouldn’t be a bad thing, but it’s not a drive or anything of mine. Just to know I’m being a good husband and dad while walking a path God’s called me down is enough for me.
5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why?
Maybe Jim Ellis. He goes to all MSU football, basketball, and baseball games. And he’s paid for it!