I know, you’re supposed to do the Friday Five on FRIDAY! But I’d just gotten in from a trip and spend family time instead of blog time. You forgive me, right?
1. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to do, but never have?
Visit the Northwest. For about 10 or so years or so I’ve been wanting to visit Seattle and Oregon. More Oregon than anything. I’d liked to visit Seattle since I’d seen the Movie Singles. Then I saw Fear and Mad Love. Not that they were great movies, but all set in Seattle and really made me want to experience it. When I was grocery shopping in college I bought a National Geographic Traveller Magazine that covered Oregon….and I’ve been in love with the idea of visiting (living?) in Oregon. I missed a golden opportunity to visit when Miss State played Oregon last fall…sheesh! Wanted to visit the UK and maybe AU/NZ too. So much travel, so little money….
2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
Pretty much. But the better I know them the more brutally honest I can be. But I’m not going to blow smoke up someone’s rear just because I don’t want to hurt their feelings.
3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn’t? What happened?
Maybe. It was something I suspected all along, but didn’t know for sure and didn’t want it to be true. But it was/is.
4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
I used to absolutely love the Dragon Lance series when I was a teen. I always wondered what it would have been like to live in a time/place such as that. Good vs. Evil. Lots of creatures and a little (lot?) of magic. What started as a small trillogy has expanded to vast collection. Not read half of them now.
5. What’s one talent/skill you don’t have but always wanted?
You mean a real skill? Or my dream of wishing I could actually fly?