Here are some good questions to ask yourself now and then. I found then stuck away in my Bible from a meeting. But I realize I need to look over these very frequently. And these are good to share with a friend as well.
- How is your prayer life?
- How is your personal Bible study, scripture memory?
- How is your obedience? Following Jesus closely; any sin you love more than GOD?
- How is your LOVE life? Pure; loving others in Jesus’ name?
- How is your character? Is the Holy Spirit evident? Are you tired – or resting in Him?
- How is your lifestyle evangelism? Told any about Christ lately? Would they believe you?
- Counted the cost of commitment to follow Jesus? Is Jesus first in all relationships; above all and in all? is Christ more important that your possessions?: Are your personal goals under his Lordship?
Are there any you think need to be added?