1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it?
Not really. I had friends, but not a “best friend” when I was younger.
2. Are you still in touch with this person?
3. Do you have a current close friend?
I have a few close friends. Not really a “best friend”. There have been different times in my life that I’ve been closer with a friend than any other. But right now I’d have to say that my wife is my best friend.
4. How did you become friends with this person?
We worked together two summers at Camp Lake Stephens. She had a huge crush on me back then.
5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why?
None that I’ve lost contact with. I actually should keep in better contact with the friends I have, though.