I started typing all this last night, but then Firefox disappeared, so I lost it and went to bed.
But last night, for some reason, I was thinking that today was going to be the start of a new week. A new era. Here were a few reason I thought it might happen.
- Because I was going to start eating better today. Yesterday was Father’s Day and I got a log of cookie dough and a big bag of M&M’s. I finished off the cookie dough quickly and ate a lot of M&M’s during the NBA game last night. But today should mark a new day.
- I will embark on a running plan of some sort. I’m not going to set any unreachable goals, but want a few challenging but realistic goals to chase.
- I will work out more (as in lifting weights). See above.
- Today marked the first day of Vacation Bible School. Last year my daughter busted her head open on the last day and had to get stitches for the first time in her life. It was one of those “life moments”. Hopefully no more stitches this year.
- Or maybe I was just thinking that because I was tired but didn’t want to go to sleep.
I’ve not eaten anything too bad, except for the chocolate sunday w/ my lunch. Yet to run or lift anything. And no stitches at VBS today. So I’ve still got some work to do.