It’s nearly past midnight, so I’ll say 2 days.

But we’re almost ready for our trip to Colorado. I think there are a few last minute details as usual, but I think we’re pretty much set. And it looks like we’re going to have some fine conditions. The next 2 days’ forcast says 4-6 inches of snow on Wednesday and 6-10 inches on Thursday. Holy Cow!

If it stays cold enough after that we’ll have plenty of nice powder to be ripping up. When I think about skiing and put myself back there in the condo, on the mountain, going down the slopes….it really is indescribable. Nothing like it.

Still trying to decide whether to take the laptop and try to post from there or not. We’ll see.