I’d been doing so well at posting frequently. And for really no reason at all I’ve not posted in a week.
But lots has happened. And I think I have lots of pictures to give out as time unfolds. But here are a few updates:
- It snowed. It snowed a lot for Mississippi. Not quite enough to build a suitable snowman, but enough to have some snowball fights and cause some crazy traffic conditions.
- It also snowed enough to make us cancel the Family Day @ The Clay Canvas. So we will have to reschedule that for April.
- I preached last weekend. Because of the time change and spring break there was not a lot of folks there. Either that or they knew I was preaching. But I spoke on how Jesus saves us to live a life serving Him for now. He doesn’t just save us to wait around for Heaven to get here.
- We have started seriously looking at building a house here in Oxford. It’s daunting. But could be great once all is said and done.
- I got to play disc golf twice at the UM disc golf course. I have come to realize that I have some improving to do. But it was good to spend some time w/ friends throwing around some plastic.
- A doctor’s visit tells us that things seem to be on track with the coming baby. We are about 2.5 weeks out.
- After is snowed it got hot. Go figure. It’ll get cold again.
That’s a week at a glance.