I used to do this little things now and then. Came across this one and thought it was cool enough
· Number of days old I am right now: 12480
· The age I was when I first walked: I don’t remember
· The age I was in my earliest memory: I remember sleeping in my crib as a one year old. I really do. Doubt me if you must.
· The age I was when I was first kissed: I’m sure my mom kissed as soon as she could. But if you mean the “kiss-kiss” kind… Well, it was much later than most would probably guess.
· The age I was when I moved out of my parents’ house: 18 to go to college. 23 to go to life.
· The age I was when I finally felt like an adult: depends on what day you ask me.
· The age I dreamed of getting married at: 25
· The age I actually got married at: 25
· The age I’d go back to if I could: The Medieval Age?
· The price of my first car: I bought it for a dollar from a family member.
· The price of my first home: around 68K
· Number of vehicles I’ve owned in my lifetime: 3
· How much I made hourly at my first job: minimum wage
· Number of stitches I’ve had in my life: zero!
· Number of bones I’ve broken: 1—a hairline fracture in my ankle
· Number of countries I’ve visited: 2
· Number of places I’ve lived: If actually living life, then 3. But to include college 6, and to include summer jobs away from home, 7.
· Number of pets I’ve owned: Pets that were my own (and not my parents) 2.
· Number of ex-girlfriends in my past: Only two.
· Number of people I’ve called my “best friend”: I never really threw that word around. So only one: The Wife