As I’m reading through my new Bible reading plan, a few things have jumped out at me through the first few chapters of Genesis.
- Apparently snakes used to have legs or something before the serpent tempted Adam and Eve. (Gen 3:14)
- God was about to wipe out the entire population of humans. He was really ticked at everyone, but then Noah found favor w/ him. (Gen 6:7)
- Noah got drunk and his son mistakenly stumbled in on him, but was cursed to serve his brothers from there out. Silly mistake. Bad timing it seems. (Gen 9:20-25)
- What was so wrong about Cain’s offering? (Gen 4:5)
- Still pretty unsure what “the son’s of God” refers to and them having “relations’ with the beautiful human women. Strange. (Gen 6:4)