And this week they’re on time! Here’s to GMan.
Here is this week’s questions.
1. When was the last time you moved?
December of ’01 we moved into the house we’re in now.
2. Have you ever been fired? How did you deal with it?
3. What was the last April’s Fools joke you did?
Sad to say that I’ve not done one in a really long while.
4. What was the last thing you bought @ the bookstore?
Actually I bought some women’s workout magazine for my wife at the bookstore a few weeks ago.
5. What was the last TV show you saw?
I watched Survivor All Star last night
6. When was your last caffeine(sp) fix?
I don’t really go for caffeine fixes. But I did drink some Mt. Dew with my Subway wrap at lunch. But it came free with the meal. I would have had water or milk otherwise.
7. What is a cool catch phrase you been using with your students?
Me? Cool? Get real…heh heh.
A. How are things personally for you?
Been a little tired lately, but good. I need to be a little more organized, especially with the next two and a half weeks going to be bedlam.
B. Anything we can pray for?
Just focus in my attention on what I’ve been called and asked to do.