I think I tend to sometimes write bullet lists when I’ve not posted in a while. Or when I have a lot of scattered thoughts.
- December 6th is the St. Jude [Half] Marathon. I think I’m going to give it a go. I’ve seen many people running lately that have impressed me. I know I can do it. And I hope to invite friends to do it with me.
- I’ve added a handful of new plugins to the site. Might not be things you see much evidence of on the front end. But overall, helpful additions I think.
- In the last six months I’ve watched the first three seasons of The Office. The Wife is hooked. Now we’re plowing through S4. Oh, and Hulu rocks!
- SEC Football practice started this week. How awesome is that?
- I’ve found tons of cover songs accidntally on YouTube. I’ll start posting a few each week. We’ll see how you like them.
- I have some friends who had some old Canon lenses they let me borrow to use with my new [lensless] Canon 40D. Now I need a CF card. I plan to make some purchases this week. I’m excited.
- We met some more neighbors tonight. It was good.
- Small groups start soon at church. Much thought needs to happen. And more prayer than that. Should be a good fall.