I saw this on a few websites. Lots of questions. Today is a rainy afternoon interrupted with yardwork and Olympics. I figured what the heck.
1. Your name spelled backwards. nospmohT ekalB
2. Where were your parents born? Both here in Mississippi
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? A spreadsheet generator for fantasy football
4. Whats your favorite restaurant? I’d probably have to say Harvey’s right now.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? July
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Only once. My senior year in high school. Had a semi-lead role too. That was the last of my acting career.
7. How many kids do you want? Between 3 and 5.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Polka.
9. Are you registered to vote? Indeed.
10. Do you have cable? The small cable package. It has the major networks and a few extras. But the channels I really want (besides networks) are higher up.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Yep. My granddad had one that he let me ride up and down his street.
12. Ever prank call anybody? Used to do it all the time w/ my cousins from Virginia. When they’d come to my grandmother’s once a summer, we’d call the same people. They hated us. A friend of mine and I used to do it a lot too. Oh, the pre-teen years!
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Not by the police. But campus police in college got me a few times.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Yeah, sounds cool, but expensive.
15. Farthest place you ever traveled. Mexico or San Diego.
16. Do you have a garden? No.
17. Whats your favorite comic strip? Fox Trot. Found a book in the book store once, bought it and loved them. Then they started being in my local paper. Yah for me. Now I’m 30 and still like them. Dilbert is amusing. Non Sequiter is decent. Fat Side was genius.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Of course.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower in the morning
20. Best movie youve seen in the past month? Past month? I’ve seen a few, but none that were great. Top Gun on TBS.
21. Favorite pizza topping? Italian Sausage.
22. Chips or popcorn? Chips.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Invisible.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Only with my preachers.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Is this quiz from Cosmo Girl? No, I’ve not been in one. My mom almost entered me into one of those Little Mr. Small Town deals as a tiny kid. She says I got sick. I probably did on purpose.
26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? With The Wife and The Kid @ Vanellis.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? One of 3. Either plain Hershey’s, Nestle Crunch, or Whatchamacallit.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? The last time I saw the crowds at the booth. It was local elections.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? The last time I had a turkey sandwich….Thursday, maybe.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Lots of little ones that don’t really count.
32. Are you a good cook? Depends on the dish.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Cosmo Girl strikes again. Yes I do.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? No. But I’ve ordered something I saw on an infomercial. The Pest Offense. $30 and it sucked.
35. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Nope.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Vitamines I think.
38. Ever throw up in public? Heck yeah. At some County Fairs and used to do it in school all the time with the migraines.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? True love with a millionaire?
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? No
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Nope
42. Can exs be friends? Yes, but it takes mature people.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? A friend w/ kidney stones. It was just yesterday actully.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Only on my back.
45. What message is on your answering machine? “You know what to do after the beep.” My voice mail on the cell phone says something about “While your call is very important, all operators are currently assisting other callers….please leave a messsage and we’ll get back w/ you.”
46. Whats your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Mr. Robinson from Mr. Robinson’s Neighborhood.
47. What was the name of your first pet? Timothy. It was a cat that stayed at my dad’s house when I was about 7. I thought he ran away. I found out way on into my 20’s that he got smashed by a car.
48. What is in your purse? My Man Card.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Snuggle with The Wife.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? The rain.