Rick tagged me, and I must reply….that’s how life works.
The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
- Any time my daughters have thrown up on a person, it’s always been me. Always. I don’t know if I attract that sort of stuff or if they feel comfortable emptying their stomach on me or what.
- Tonight I’m going to go see Evan Almighty. I’ve heard it’s really good. Looking forward to it. Not been to a movie theater in a while.
- I’ve been married now for over eight years. When I was eight I didn’t think I’d ever get married.
- I need sleep but wish I didn’t. If I didn’t need sleep I’d read more books, learn more skills, watch more movies, exercise more, pray more, have more projects, maybe make extra money, and have to cut my hair more often.
- I enjoy online communities. I’ve created one once before. I have a project now in mind.
- I’ve recently started having some hands on time with a Mac. And now my next computer I buy will be a Mac. Either an iMac or a MacBook.
- I think one of the best feelings is brushing your teeth with a brand new toothbrush.
- I’ll always be a MSU Bulldog fan no matter where I live.
There…I’ll add tags later.