Yes…I forgot it last week…but here it is. Now Giddy is no longer in withdrawals.
1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
Not really. To a degree I am. I usually know where my stuff is, but it’s usually in a pile over there or a stack over here. And time management is a weakness of mine too.
2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
I keep one on my desk. I write stuff in it from time to time. I even make out “To Do” lists. But I don’t do it enough on a consistent basis to keep it timely. Maybe if I got one of those really cool Palm Pilots I would keep up with it all then. If not, at least I’d look cool.
3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
Um, let’s just say I know where everything is…
4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
I will from time to time…and then let them get all out of order, then come back through months and months later and redo it. But it isn’t really a huge deal.
5. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to organize?
My life. I can remember what I wore to school my first day as a Freshman, but sometimes I forget to take out the trash on Tuesday mornings when we have rotten chicken stinking up the trash cans. I’m not all out of whack, but I’m not all in whack either (is that how you say it?)