Here they are….seems this was almost the last thing I posted here….nothing like the Friday Five to get you rolling again. And these are a little deeper than “What’s your favorite gum?”
1. What do you most want to be remembered for?
Hmm…I’d like to be remembered as someone who lived out what he said he believed. Who didn’t let the fear of the unknown paralyze him.
2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life?
Not sure…I’ll edit this later and put one in here.
3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?
I would say the time my wife and I have put into our daughter. Now she wants to pray at meals and before bed. Our new task is to make those times be more than a regular habit, but a means to the relationship with God.
4. What about the past ten years?
I can’t really think of a single thing that I’m most proud of. I think I’ve learned a lot in the last 10 years, but it’s also shown me that I still have so much more to learn.
5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say?
It’s all about a relationship, not a religion.