I’m supposed to be at teh church in 90 minutes. We meet at 3:30am. Load up in the bus. I’ll drive everyone to the airport and we’ll get situated there. We’ll wait for a while. The Wife will ask why we had to get there so early when we’re just standing in a line that isn’t even open.
But then we’ll go to ATL, wait there for a while, eat a brunch of sorts and see people flying to all parts of the country/world. Then the last flight of the day takes us straight into Liberia!
I’m looking forward to many things.
- I’m looking forward to seeing old friends that I made last year on the same trip.
- I’m looking forward to eating some of the fantastic food the senoritas make there at the church.
- I’m looking forward to brushing up on my spanish on the plane to make me bi-lingual.
- I’m looking forward to going on the trip with my wife and sharing the experience with her. Should be quite awesome.
- But I’m looking forward to seeing God move through our team and through me.
So as sit at the computer with no sleep and none in sight, I ask for your prayers as we embark on the journey!