1. How many times have you truly been in love?
Truly? Only once….
2. What was/is so great about the person you love(d) the most?
That even in her love for me, she’s not afraid to challenge me and point out where I could improve, but still loving me no matter what.
3. What qualities should a significant other have?
Like dogs. I once dated someone that didn’t like dogs. I wondered if that would ever be a problem. It never got far enough to be an issue. But I tell my wife that I’d not have married her if she didn’t like dogs…she tells me I’m wrong…but she’ll never know.
4. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Maybe…didn’t keep up with the issue long enough to find out after it was over.
5. If there was one thing you could teach people about love, what would it be?
Don’t think the world revolves around you.